I am committed to helping people realize their own potential and achieve vibrant health! I take an integrative approach to wellness, with a comprehensive focus on nutrition, emotional balance, natural ways to relieve stress, and customized programs to support optimal health and well-being.
Contact me today to schedule a complimentary consultation and let’s get started! During this initial session, I will discuss how I can best support your goals and answer your questions.
You Will Learn:
- Core concepts that will teach you how eat in the best way for you—no prescribed diets here. Vegan, vegetarian, raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, carnivore, Paleo, pescatarian — the list goes on and on. No one way is best for everyone; one person’s food is another person’s poison. I’ll teach you how to figure out which way is best for you, with the underlying concepts that make every human body thrive.
- All about superfoods, including how to take the most advantage of them, and how to turn them into delicious, unintimidating treats. (E.g. how to make kale actually taste good, and what to do with things like chia seeds.)
- What foods are actually hurting you and that you should never ever eat again. Don’t worry, it’s probably not what you think. I won’t take away your most loved foods, we might just need to find healthier ways of eating them.
- The critical importance of your digestive health and how to properly take probiotics and digestive enzymes. Your digestion affects every single system in your body — especially your immune system and skin health. Every system in your body is affected when your digestion is off. This is the place to start!
- How to crowd out the bad stuff by adding in the good stuff that tastes even better.
- How eating more can actually help you lose weight (if that’s your goal) and how no amount of gym time will get you the body you want if your nutrition is off.
- What supplements are completely necessary (and which ones aren’t), how they work in your body, and how to choose what is best for you so you’re not wasting money every month. Most people are severely deficient in the basic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for optimum health — you’ll learn how to not be one of them.
- Easy home cooking tips so you can cook a yummy meals at home.
- Meal planning that works.
- The healthiest foods to choose at restaurants and parties so you can stay on the wagon and still enjoy yourself.
- How to stay on track when you’re traveling.
- How to save money at the grocery store and how to eat healthy on a budget.
- How to make easy, healthy substitutions that you’ll love; these small things can add up to huge results.
- The emotional eating connection, and how our food choices affect how we feel, think and act.