Use the sample clean menu below to inspire you to experiment with clean eating.
Keep in mind, the more organic items you choose, the better. However, if organic isn’t readily available, choosing conventional is still a better choice than processed junk food options.
- Breakfast: Steel-cut oatmeal with fresh fruit, chia seed, and pure maple syrup
- Lunch: Brown rice salad with Spinach, grilled tofu, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and basil
- Snack: Fresh green juice or smoothie, whole grain bread with nut butter and sliced apple
- Dinner: Baked lemon salmon, Baked sweet potato topped with scallions, salt and pepper, kale sautéed with onion and garlic
- Dessert: 1oz. Dark chocolate